Benefits of Peanut Butter
Why Peanut Butter? Good news, Here are some of the Health Benefits :
1. Healthy Fat
Peanut Butter is a source of healthy fats. Fats help to keep you feeling full longer, which can aid in weight loss by preventing you from snacking! Healthy fats are also crucial in the maintenance of healthy hormonal balances, especially for females.
2. Source of Protein
- Peanut butter also contains protein! Proteins we consume are broken down by the body into amino acids, which are then used in the repair of muscle tissue – not only making us physically stronger, but aids in gaining lean muscle mass that many of us strive for.
3. Source of Fibre
- All natural peanut butter also contains fiber – meaning it will digest slower than simple carbohydrates or higher sugar food choices, which helps in keeping the feeling of satiation in between meals when trying to lose weight. Fiber also helps to maintain good digestive health and regularity.
4. Source of Energy
- With peanut butter being very calorie dense, and the digestion process being prolonged due to the protein, fiber and healthy fats it contains, it will keep you fueled for longer! All natural peanut butter will not leave you with a sugar high and then a crash shortly after.
5. Aids in Heart Health
- Along with containing saturated fats, peanut butter also contains a fair amount of unsaturated fat, which aids in maintaining a healthy heart!
6. Good Source of Potassium
- As we know, Pakistani diet contains very high levels of sodium (salt). Choosing foods that are higher in potassium can help to counteract the negative side effects of too much salt, and in turn be very beneficial to cardiovascular health.
7. Vitamin & Antioxidant Rich
- Peanut butter contains other vitamins and antioxidants, such as vitamins E & B6, magnesium, folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, resveratrol, and thiamin. These nutrients are excellent for bone building and muscle recovery, as well as aiding in keeping the immune system strong. Resveratrol in particular aids in the reduction of your chances of Alzheimer’s disease and viral and fungal infections. Magnesium also aids in stabilizing blood sugar levels and maintaining normal blood pressures as well.
8. Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- The unsaturated fats found in peanut butter are also shown to help improve insulin sensitivity, which can also help to reduce your risk of becoming a type two diabetic.
9. Reduces the Risk of Gallstones
- Studies have shown that in people who eat nuts or nut butters on a regular basis (in moderation), have a significantly lower risk of developing gallstones.
10. Contains Anti-Cancer Properties
- Peanut butter also contains B-sitosterol, which has been shown to aid in the reduction of the risk of developing certain cancers such as colon cancer, breast cancer or prostate cancer.
Peanut Butter 400gPeanut Butter 400g
Peanut butter also contains omega-6. Greenforest peanut butter is the ultimate energy booster and your hearts best companion, so much so that the next time you take your family to the supermarket, this is the first thing that’s going to go in your basket.
|Greenforest Peanut Butter||250G||176|
|Greenforest Peanut Butter||400G||366|
|Greenforest Peanut Butter||800G||687|
Shop for the best Peanut Butter at best price from Greenforest.